We would like to invite you to participate in a Calibration Quality Seminar organized by QualiTech.
The seminar will take place on September 15, between 15:00 and 18:00 o'clock.
The seminar is intended for R&D managers, Engineering Managers, Quality Engineers, Purchasing Managers and engineers or technicians who use any test equipment in their line of work.
The seminar will help you to understand the service you pay for, its quality and it will help you to read the documents Calibration Lab issues to you.
The issues covered by this seminar will be as follows:
1. What is calibration ?
2. The difference between calibration & verification ?
3. Calibration requirements per ISO 9001 and ISO 17025
4. How to read a calibration certificate?
5. Defining calibration points
6. How to estimate a calibration interval based on a statistical background?
7. Uncertainty in calibration
8. Measurement traceability
9. Calibration label - is it required?
10. Identify equipment that needs no calibration
11. Calibration results out of limit ( TEQ with limited measurement capability)
We'll be very glad to see you among our guests.
Please press Calibration Quality Seminar form link at the bottom of this page to reach the enrollment form.